Pulsa 800P+ Cordless Gas Nailer (20 Pin Magazine)
The NEW Pulsa 800P+ Cordless Gas Nailer is the fastest and most reliable solution for fixing drywall to steel and concrete.
- Fixing metal drywall track systems to concrete, masonry, block and structural steel.
- Fixing timber up to 20mm thick to concrete, brick, concrete block and structural steel.
- Fixing fire protection systems to steel
- Fixing angle brackets to concrete, brick, block and structural steel
- Fixing EML to concrete, brick, block and structural steel (Using 25mm steel washers and magnetic pin guide)
Features & Benefits
Usability – Simple and Easy to Use:
- LED display – Visually check accurate battery state of charge and remaining fuel. Never be left wanting gas or charge.
- Start & Go – Tool sleeps after one minute of inactivity. Instant START and ready to GO activated with any motion. No battery discharge when not in use.
- Intelligent Fuel Injection – Slide in fuel locks in place and ejects easily. Fuel injection system senses temperature and doses fuel accordingly. Push in and forget gas can.
- Battery “Off” – A click of the battery changes the tool from ‘LIVE’ to ‘DEAD without removing gas or pins. Safety in a click, with no waste.
Productivity – Work faster than ever before
- Steel O Ring – Only 4.5kg of push down actuation force needed. Work faster, easier and less fatigued.
- Exhaust Fan – The best cooling system of any tool, expelling exhaust gases and allowing for rapid installation. Fix 2 pins per second.
- Slim & Streamlined – Access the tightest locations and great line of sight. Always makes a fix in every location.
- Depth of Drive – Simple selection of embedment depth with no tools needed. Versitiliy to fix in a variety of substrates.
- Great Ergonomics – Perfect balance right at the trigger and non-slip grip. Equally balanced for comfort and ease.
Reliability – Reliable all day every day
- Engineered Pin Guides – Thicker and harder pin guides for reliability and guidence. Increased excellent success rate.
- Dust Protection – Improved front end protection, crucial for overhead applications and dusty environments. Reduction in service intervals.
- Easy Servicing – Twist and clean rear cap and filter; quick release magazine and pin guide. Tool problem solving on site.
- 2 Year Warranty – Improved engineering and increased robustness means extended two year warranty. Reliable all day every day.
- CE Marked
|Dimensions:||396 x 114 x 309mm|
|Magazine Capacity:||20 Pins|
|Intermittent Operation:||2 pins per second|
|Fuel Cell Life:||600 shots|
|Shots Per Charge:||1,500 min / up to 3,000|
|Charge Time:||90mins (25 mins = 500 pins)|