One-handed planer EHL 65 Handy planer.
Only 2.4 kg in weight, ergonomic handle and cuts close to the edge – the EHL 65 E is an assembly planer that has been well designed right down to the finest detail. With a planing width of 65 mm, the EHL 65 E can tackle virtually any assembly task. Lightweight, compact and powerful, just the right one-handed planer for professionals.
- Only 2.4 kg, compact height, soft grip on handle and chip depth adjustment, additional grips for better support
- Quiet: The spiral blade reduces the noise level considerably
- Maximum 4 mm planing depth and 23 mm rebate depth for more speed and flexibility
- Infinitely variable chip depth adjustment and spiral blade for high surface quality in diverse application areas
- Efficient dust extraction at the left/right side no clean-up needed
- No interruptions – thanks to quick blade change with automatic adjustment the timely and complex task of adjusting the cutting diameter is dispensed with
- Trimming work
- Assembly work
- Planing carcasses, trim, skirting, infill panels, doors, etc.
- Applications where convenient one-handed operation is required